The Smartcane alerts your family in case of a fall (10 January 2017 11:34)
World's first facial recognition for smartphones can identify people automatically (06 December 2016 16:34)
Members of criminal network that blackmailed people by secretly filming their private life apprehended (03 December 2016 15:46)
Date: 2 December 2015 22:32
Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 2
No criminal case is to be initiated against those in Nardaran, who will voluntarily hand over weapons in their possession, said Azerbaijani Interior Minister Ramil Usubov Dec. 2 speaking to the television channel, AzTV.
Nardaran is a township located 25 km northeast of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.
Usubov said intensive investigations into the Nardaran incident are being carried out by Azerbaijani Prosecutor General’s Office.
“Both the police and internal troops of the Interior Ministry have completely taken the situation under control,” noted the minister.
He added that there have been no incidents in Nardaran yesterday and today.
“But we have been for four days demanding the people residing there to put down their weapons and voluntarily hand over the sub-machine guns, pistols and grenades in their possession,” said Usubov.
“Unfortunately, no weapon has been so far voluntarily handed over,” he added.
“I once again demand those living in Nardaran, I request to immediately hand over the weapons in their possession to the police posts there,” Usubov stressed.
He added that six sub-machine guns, numerous pistols, explosive devices and substances have been seized during a special operation in the township, adding that this work is now continuing.
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency
06 December 2016 16:34
03 December 2016 15:46
02 December 2016 11:34