Aktual mövzular: Dollar alış-satışı , Hava haqqında, Məzənnə, Neftin qiyməti

Aztelekom has released the results of its survey on the quality of communication services

Aztelekom has released the results of its survey on the quality of communication services

Leftist Van der Bellen wins Austria's presidential election (04 December 2016 22:46)
New Director General of Aztelekom LLC appointed (02 December 2016 13:34)
Aztelecom to hold preferential campaigns at ‘BakuTel-2016’ exhibition (28 November 2016 15:34)

Date: 7 October 2016 12:34

Aztelekom Limited Liability Company of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies has released the results of a survey conducted among the population with the view of identifying existing problems and ascertaining customer satisfaction with the quality of communication services.
 
The survey covered 4 regions of the country with different infrastructures and landscapes. The survey was first conducted among 400 residents of Absheron, Khachmaz, Lankaran regions and Ganja city, who constituted two different groups of people:  those who used communication services, and those who didn’t use them.  
 
The survey found that 24% of the citizens who used communication services were dissatisfied with their low quality. 13% of them were discontent with high tariffs. And 63% of the respondents expressed satisfaction with communication services.
 
The survey also showed that 82% of the respondents who used telephone communication services were satisfied with the quality of these services and that the remaining 18% complained of the problems with telephone lines.      
 
As to the questions concerning the advantages and improvements of communications services, 55% of respondents said that they wanted the service quality to be improved. 19% of them  said that they wanted tariffs to be lowered. And 26% of respondents said that they were satisfied with the quality communications services.  
 
48% of the respondents said that they were unaware of available services and tariffs. And 13% of them said that they didn’t need communication services.  39% of the respondents who didn’t use communication services said  that they planned to use these services in near future.  
 
22% of the respondents said that they use Aztelekom LLC’s 170 Call Centre. 14 of them said that they were unaware of this service. And 64% of the respondents said that they didn’t need this service.     
 
Note that the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies set the improvement of the quality and accessibility of communication services as a priority task before all its subordinate organizations.  To fulfil this task, communication organizations, first of all, must identify existing problems and take necessary measures to eliminate them.  










 



Tags:  Aztelekom has released the results of its survey on the quality of communication services



RƏYLƏR


Top news