Deloitte Azerbaijan is pleased to be one of the sponsors of the France-Azerbaijan Business Forum that will take place in Paris on 13 may 2015. The 2nd TEAS France-Azerbaijan Business Forum, the only major event aimed at fostering bilateral business network creation between both countries.
This year, the France–Azerbaijan Business Forum will explore the following topics:
• doing business in Azerbaijan
• diversification of the Azerbaijani economy, including transportation, ICT, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and food-processing
• energy co-operation, ranging from oil and gas to renewables.
This flagship event will aim to :
• outline the opportunities and risks of undertaking economic and commercial co-operation with Azerbaijan
• disseminate the most recent data regarding the Azerbaijani investment climate and investors’ concerns, together with identifying the potential areas of economic and industrial co-operation
• discuss the possible policy reforms that could help strengthen economic co-operation between Azerbaijan and European countries, and exchange best practice information to increase the level of internal and foreign investments
• present the opportunities arising from economic diversification in Azerbaijan, thereby reducing overreliance on hydrocarbons, and identifying the strategic sectors for future economic and industrial development, particularly in the private sector.
The TEAS Foundation is dedicated to developing EU–Azerbaijani best practice exchange and business network connections. Its goal is to facilitate investments and the creation of strategic commercial partnerships in the private sector.The TEAS France–Azerbaijan Business Forum is expected to attract a wide-ranging and well-informed audience, including diplomats, politicians, investors, bankers, journalists, experts, NGO representatives and French and Azerbaijani experts from the public and private sector.
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency