x
Loading...

Tajik defence ministry refutes media allegations about death of 25 servicemen

Tajik defence ministry refutes media allegations about death of 25 servicemen
06:33 5 Sentyabr 2015
65 Dünya
Ölkə mətbuatı
A- A+
.

[ 05 September 2015 07:23 ]

Baku-APA. Tajikistan’s defence ministry refutes media allegations about the death of 25 servicemen in a terrorist attack staged by a group led by former deputy defence minister Khalim Nazarzoda, ministry spokesman Faridun Makhamdaliyev told TASS on Friday, APA reports.

He said none of the Tajik servicemen had been hurt in the attack. "The military did not take party in the special operation conducted by Tajikistan law enforcers," he said.

 

According to earlier reports, Nazarzoda, who was fired from the post of deputy defence minister earlier on Friday, and his accomplices stages a series of attacks on police officers, killing eight. Members of Nazarzoda’s group fled to the Ramitskoye mountain gorge some 40 kilometres east of the capital city of Dushanbe. Police are conducting an operation to detain them.


Xəbərin orijinal ünvanı: http://en.apa.az/xeber_tajik_defence_ministry_refutes_media_all_231630.html

Şahid olduğunuz hadisələrin video və ya fotosunu çəkərək bizə göndərin:
0552252950 (Whatsapp)
Loading...

RƏYLƏR

BU KATEQORİYADAN DİGƏR XƏBƏRLƏR